Migrating From RPGM 2
- When a program is executed, the R working directory is no longer in the users's output folder, but in the program folder.
- Before: for accessing the program's files, you had to call
- Now: Just call directly the program's file:
source("functions.R") as you would normally do in R
- Now: To write or copy a file to the user's output folder, use
rpgm.outputFolder. For example
png(paste0(rpgm.outputFolder, "/plot.png")) or native R function
- Widgets doublefloat and doublenumeric are removed. This is due to the new layout system. Please replace those widgets by two standards number inputs.
- Removed all
gui.add<WidgetType> functions like addButton, addSelect
gui.setChoiceValue as it can be confusing.
- Widgets now longer require an ID. A widget without an ID will not create and/or set a variable in R. This is useful for display-only widgets like labels or images.
gui.add(id, type) for adding a new widget.
gui.setProperty(step, widgetid, property, value). All widgets properties can be changed dynamically.
gui.setProperties(step, widgetid, listOfProperties) for changing multiples properties.
- All function like
gui.enable are now aliases for